Sunday, July 22, 2007

parkour gang military compounds

Ok so I was in a city, may have been kelowna, but it seemed larger. I was at a club that had heavy connections to a major gang. There was an area in the back blocked by guards and the like...basically you don't screw around there or snoop anywhere.
I somehow get involved I think with Steve Dalton in going up to see the gang leader, so we go through the building, and there is a huge elaborate staircase then some upper rooms then like this top part with unfinished walls and plastic shielding stuff as well as some burnt pieces of timber.
We are move through this all and meet the gang leader, and for some reason I am not afraid or worried at all. I forget what we said, if anything, so we leave and I start playing some rpg thing, but it's like a complete virtual reality. I get in the game, and am moving past people and there is lava everywhere, and I fall as I do a jump, into the lava, severely burning my face. I am kinda choked...cause come on...I wanted to play the game. I leave there and move through this little village type place and try to recover but from there I end up somehow getting back sorta to the gang house. I just start knocking people over and punching guys, then I am running up and up over walls and through windows and stuff, knocking over tons of furniture and creating a huge mess. I didn't feel bad though, cause it's a gang! I get stuck in one room with high windows and they are not far behind chasing me, so I am trying a pop vault up the wall to get through the window, and finally get over. Once I am outside there is a proliferation of sirens and men moving in on me. There are security guards with dogs and ear pieces looking hardcore, and police cars moving and slowly scanning. Now for some reason initially I was wearing shorts and my shirt that says "I noticed that your gangster, I'm pretty gangster myself", but by this time, what with all my running I guess, I was only wearing short black boxers, since you know, wind resistance ripped off the rest.
I move down off the building into the crowds and there are lots of busses I am kinda sneaking around using. I can hear the security guards talking about a description of what I look like, so I am pretty freaked. My first instinct is just to run, so I move off into the direction of more the suburbs of the city to get away from the crowds and where there would be guards looking for me.
I am running for quite a while and always checking my back and such. I guess the police and guards are chasing me for my damage to the gang place, maybe they have connections blah blah blah.
I finally reach what I believe is the lower edge of dilworth mountain, in kelowna. Now near where I am going there is a guy painting some tinfoil on a wall pink and some old man looking creepy, as well as some other people kinda milling around, all of whom kinda seem to be mentally retarded. I move behind the house being painted pink, up onto some rocky climbage spot and kinda lay back and almost fall asleep. I hear something, and I see a big school bus, but for the military passing me. I immediately lock eyes with steve dalton as he is in the bus.
I wait for the bus to pass and notice that there is a cop car behind it, which really is not a good thing in my situation. But luckily the road is rough and the cop car gets like cut in half I think. I hop the bus and hang with steve as it takes us somewhere. He explains that he tried to take off and got marshalled or whatever for leaving the military. tsk tsk tsk
The bus arrives at this motley collection of apartment buildings, not very barracks-ish at all I must say. Inside we have to use ropes and sometimes rope ladders to get to different floors. I lose track of steve and end up just walking around. In random spots guys are on those beds with wheels using in hospitals, and others are getting surgery, which is quite disturbing. One I can see having his hand cut in surgery using a giant bandsaw, and other ones i don't remember so well.
So then I leave and end up going to the grocery store with paula, my office admin from work. We grab some bread and immediately she throws it in the garbage then grabs it again, so she doesn't have to pay for it. And I think I skipped out on the military curfew thing, but by that time I forget the rest of the dream.

oh work

2 comments:

shu said...

what? no more dreams as of late????

Robby said...

well I have had some...but they either slip away before I can record them, or they aren't *always* things I want shared in the public domain